Friday, January 15, 2010

***HOT*** Kraft Deal at Giant Eagle!!


How much do you think I paid for 6 - 4 cup bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese? Yes - only $4 that is only $0.67 per bag and these are the BIG bags. I got a hot tip from Saving In Akron and I had to try it out. I went tonight and it worked! These bags are on sale 2 for $7. If you buy 6 your bill comes to $21, BUT.... It prints out $17 in catalinas good on your next shopping trip!! Here is how the deal works:



Buy 6 Kraft Shredded Cheese @ 2 for $7 (my shelf price was $5.03 ea.) - total shelf $30.18 / $21 Sale
Get back $5 oyno wyb 5
Get back $4 oyno wyb $10 (because this is going off shelf, you should get 3 of these)
So you pay $21 OOP but you get back $17 in cats for a net of $4 for 6 pkgs of cheese
My husband thought I was crazy when I got home I was so giddy about this deal!! That is my DEAL OF THE YEAR right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment