Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of August 8, 2011


I have been picking cucumbers, tomatoes, and peppers from the garden, so you will see some "common" items in our menu this week!  Hope summer is treating you well and you have safe, healthly, and fun week!

My husband and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary this week, so hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed) we will be able to go out to dinner by ourselves!

Monday - Turkey Cucumber Wraps
Tuesday - Steak Fajitas
Wednesday - My Husband and I's 9th Wedding Anniversary - Restaurant TBD!
Thursday - Pepperoni and Fresh Mozzarella Paninis (I saw this recipe and have to try it!)
Friday - Mini Taco Bowls with garden fresh tomatoes & jalepenos!
Saturday - Bowling for Austim Speaks Event!
Sunday - Eat Out

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!  Wonder where I get a lot of my recipe links?  Check it out above!

No comments:

Post a Comment