Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Money Saving Mom's Budget


When I first started getting into "heavy couponing" a little of 2 years ago, the first blogger I started following was Money Saving Mom!  To this day, I still check her site multiple times a day and it remains my favorite blogger to follow!  She always has the latest deals, freebies, and coupons, that this site is a one stop shop for us couponers out there!

Well now, there is a new book, The Money Saving Mom's Budget!  I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy and will be reviewing it on my site in December!  However you can also own this book by pre-ordering it here!  I cannot wait to share this book with you!  It is guaranteed to energize you to save money everyday and put it away for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment