Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 2, 2012


Oh my oh my, where did 2011 go and where did our Christmas vacation go???  Tuesday is approaching way too fast and it is back into the swing of things with school and work.  I am not looking forward to Tuesday morning when that alarm clock goes off at 5:45!  However, one thing that makes our weeks a lot less chaotic is our menu plan!  Menu planning helps us stay grounded and on track and ensures dinner is on the table every night!

Be sure to enter my Purex Triple Action Giveaway!
Monday - Panera's Broccoli Cheese Soup with Garlic Cheese Toast
Tuesday - Taco Night
Wednesday - Pancakes & Sausage
Thursday - Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot with Mashed Potates
Friday - Mom's Night Out
Saturday - Chicken Enchiladas from The Happy Housewife (using the leftover chicken from Thursday)!
Sunday - Eat Out!

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment