Thursday, January 28, 2016

Seventh Generation 4X Ultra Concentrated Natural Laundry Detergent Review


Recently, I was able to test out Seventh Generation 4X Ultra Concentrated Natural Laundry Detergent at our house.  I received samples of the free and clear detergent from Seventh Generation to try in our daily laundry routine.  We have five people in our house, so normally we do 1-2 loads of laundry a day and just when you think you are caught up.... Think again!

Seventh Generation's mission is "To inspire a consumer revolution that nurtures the health of the next seven generation."  For 27 years they have been creating powerful plant-based solutions for your home & family.   Not only do their products work, they are concerned about the future of our planet for our kids and their families.  Seventh Generation's laundry products contain no dyes or fragrances.  They also strive to use 100% post-consumer recycled bottles for their packaging.   

My daughter has sensitive skin so I normally choose a free and clear variety of laundry detergent.  When using the Seventh Generation 4X Ultra Concentrated Natural Laundry Detergent in her laundry, her clothes came out clean and smelling fresh.  The clothes also did not irritate her sensitive skin.  I definitely recommend this laundry detergent for everyday use in your household.  I have an HE washing machine and had no issues.

Check out Seventh Generation's full line of products online at their website.

I received free samples for an honest review of the product.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment