Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Feb 21st

Well officially it is the last full week of February!  We had an amazing three days of warmth this past week that were a welcomed change.  The boys got to ride their new scooters, the dogs got to take a few walks, and the snow has all melted.  Unfortunately it is back in the 30's now, but the 50-60 degree days are much appreciated this time of year.  I hope that spring is just around the corner, but I will not get my hopes up just yet!  I hope you have a productive week!

Monday - Meat Manicotti (recipe to follow)
Tuesday - Chicken Noodle Soup
Wednesday - Beef Stroganoff
Thursday - Chopped Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken and Texas Cheese Toast
Friday - Take Out Night
Saturday - Date Night
Sunday - Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment