Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 7th!


Sorry I missed my menu plan last week, life got crazy, like really crazy, like stranded in the airport crazy!  Why my company cannot have sales meetings in warm places in beyond me!  March came in like a lamb here for a day or two and now it has been contiuous rain and our backyard is almost comparable to a small lake.  My poor golden retriever has to wear his boots outside because he does not understand how not to get muddy!  Oh how I love this season for dogs!

Don't forget to enter my Purex Complete Crystals Softener giveaway before March 13th!  So here is what is on our menu this week!

Monday - Beef Stroganoff
Tuesday - Sausage Potato Soup
Wednesday - Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (I picked these up at GFS for the Lenten season)
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - Out for a Fish Fry
Saturday - Date Night
Sunday - Maple Glazed Stuffed Pork Roast and Mashed Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment