Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Schwan’s Dine In. Chill Out.

So with 2 working adults sometimes you need a quick meal. But a quick meal could lead to fast food or running out to get something to eat. When I get home from work the last thing that I want to do (or my kids) is to sit in a restaurant. We have found a much cheaper alternative, having some readymade food items in the freezer from Schwan’s. It is definitely A LOT cheaper than eating out and it is A LOT faster than eating out. Some of our favorites include:


Garlic Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes
Turkey Mignon
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Tortilla Encrusted Tilapia
And of course, the Ice Cream

My Schwan’s delivery truck comes to my door every other Wednesday. We do not order every time but probably every 2 – 3 times he visits. I also like to pre-order online that way everything I want is on the truck! Right now you can get 20% off orders of $60 or more when you redeem code SV online! Offer is good through July 24, 2010. I always check out the Specials section and normally can find a great deal! There is a $1 delivery fee so I recommend ordering as much as you can in one order!

No comments:

Post a Comment