Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of 1st Grade!


I cannot believe that my oldest son went off to 1st grade this morning!  It was bittersweet, I was ready for him to go back to school, but I already miss him like crazy!  We got to spend most of the summer together since I have been home from work since his sister was born.  It's going to be a quiet house today with only two kids at home!

So today was different then last year, he was Mr. Independent!  He wanted to get up on his own and get dressed on his own.  I guess he is growing up and Mommy has to let him do things by himself!  I am so proud of him, he is the kindest, incredibly thoughtful, most helpful son a Mom could ever ask for and I hope he has the best school year! 

Okay - I need to stop now, I'm making myself cry!

Happy first day of school to all the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment