Friday, March 11, 2016
I recently had the opportunity to try out new Renuzit Sensitive Scents. Each scent has been formulated and lab-tested to ensure effective, long-lasting, and pleasing scents without overpowering sensitive noses. We used ours in our bathrooms.
Personally for me, I do not like the smell of certain air fresheners. I prefer ones that cover the odor in a more neutral scent. I suffer from migraines, so often scents are a trigger for me and my migraines. These new Sensitive Scents were a perfect balance for me and my family. Renuzit Sensitive Scents come in adjustable cones, universal scented oils, and a trigger spray. Scents that are available are Pure Water Blossom and Cucumber, Pure Ocean Breeze and Pure White Pear and Lavender.
One luckily Spend Less 2 Save More reader will win 2 free product coupons, enter below!
The Renuzit brand provided me with samples of Renuzit Sensitive Scents in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed are my own. a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
This recipe is so quick, easy and delicious! It is perfect on a cold night with little time to get dinner together!
2 + 4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons flour
2 can chicken broth
2 cups whole milk
1/2 onion diced
2 cups chopped broccoli
1/2 tsp. ground mustard
1/2 tsp. paprika
Salt & Pepper to taste.
2 cups shredded cheddar
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan. Add onions and saute until clear. Set aside.
2. In stock pot on medium heat, melt remaining butter.
3. Add flour to melted butter and still to combine.
4. Whisk in 2 cans of chicken broth.
5. Once combined, whisk in milk.
6. Add spices and stir to combine.
7. Cook on medium high until it begins to bubble.
8. Add cooked onions and broccoli.
9. Simmer on medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
10. Stir in shredded cheese.
11. Serve! You can also top with extra cheese!