Its March 1st, so that means it is time to check in on our goals for 2014. I am quite proud of my progress so far.
I am making a real, conscious effort to set goals in 2014 and stick to them. The best way I can think of is to hold myself accountable on a monthly basis. Be sure to check back in the first of every month to see my progress as well as link up your progress.
1. Relationship with God - Do one activity a month to strength my relationship with God (going to mass on Sunday does not count).
Not happy with my progress here - I always attend Sunday mass, but I want to do something extra. I need to make a conscience effort in March!
2. Relationship with my Husband - Go on one date night a month with my husband. Plan an overnight trip of at least 2 nights away to take in 2014
We did dinner out and our Saturday night bowling league and we went our for dinner and drinks with another couple!
3. Family Time - Do one activity as a family once a month. Take one family vacation and one long weekend getaway in 2014.
We took the boys to Monster Jam!
Vacation #1 is booked for April!!!
4. Relationships with my Kids - Do a one-on-one activity with each child each month (3 a month).
I took the boys to see The Lego Movie
5. Declutter - sell at least 5 items per month.
I sold 9 items this month for a total a $55
6. Debt - Pay off Debt #1 and reduce Debt #2 by 50%
Made last payment on Debt #1 (yeah - no more car payments!) and reduced Debt #2 by 10%
7. Me Time - Say "no" to one extra commitment a month. Do an only me or "girls night" activity once a month.
I said "no" to a birthday party invite. I had a night out with 2 dear friends from college as well as had my hair cut and highlighted
8. Budget Buster - Keep library fines to under $5 for the entire year (this is so hard for me).
No library fines this month, I am committed to checking my account online first thing Monday morning
9. Work/Life Balance - Friday at 5 pm - until Monday at 8 am - do not check work e-mails (I am off the clock).
Struggling here a bit, I still look at my iPhone too much to see e-mails, however I have not opened my laptop on the weekends
10. Have an online business (this idea has been in my head for over a year) fully functioning by the end of 2014. I need to take one giant step every month to achieve this goal!
I did not make any additional progress in February. I am getting sidetracked with working on my blog and now I want to write an eBook. My mind is so scattered and I need to figure out what I truly want to focus on in March!
How are you doing on your goals thus far? Feel free to leave a comment or link up!