Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash - Limited Edition Holiday

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash is all dressed up in limited edition holiday designs.  The Holiday collection features four cheerful designs:  Santa, Snowman, Candy Cane, and Holiday Scene.  Each design helps brighten up your sink with a bit of holiday cheer, both in your kitchen and the bathroom!

These decorative bottles contain Dial Complete's #1 doctor recommended antibacterial foaming hand wash.  This formula kills 99.99% of germs encountered in the household while still  being gentle on skin.

We got to try the Santa and the Holiday Scene.  I put one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom! 



I love foamy hand soap and I love the germ killing power!  With three kids and a husband who teaches college kids, germs are always abundant in our home.  My kids love to use these festive pumps to wash their hands.  The smell is also pleasant and leaves your hands soft! 

Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap for this post.  My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment