Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 - In Pictures

2012 was an AMAZING year for our family.  The best part was welcoming our baby girl in July, what a blessing she is to our family.  I know God sent her to us for a reason and I am just overflowing with joy everytime I see her.  My husband says I'm infatuated with her, I do not see anything wrong with that! 

I hope your 2012 was AMAZING, and I cannot wait to make new memories in 2013!  It should be another AMAZING year with our children!  Here is my 2012 in pictures:

 
January - My First Born Turns 6
 
February - A Winter Break at Great Wolf Lodge
 
March - Visiting With the Easter Bunny (with unseasonably warm weather!)
 
 
April - Spring Break at a Florida Beach
 
May - Day Out with Thomas 

 
June - Cheering on Our Favorite Team
 
July - Welcoming Our Baby Girl
 
August - First Day of 1st Grade
 
September - First Day of Preschool
 
October - Halloween
 
 
 to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment