Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fab Kids - First Outfit 50%Off


I'd like to invite you to join FabKids, a fashion club with endless outfit combinations for stylish girls sizes 2-12. You should definitely check it out and if you sign up today, you can get 50% off your first outfit.

I just received my first outfit from FabKids!  I picked out a super cute outfit in a size 2 for my little girl for next summer!  With FabKids, all outfits are $39.95 with free shipping and handling.  Plus you will receive 50% off your first outfit!  When you first go to FabKids, they ask you a few questions and then show you their picks for outfits!  Every month they send you new picks.

My daughter's new outfit arrived within a couple of days in a cute pink box.  I cannot wait for next
summer!  The pink dazzle dress came with matching pink shorts and a sparkled blue bow!


Go here to get started now!

No comments:

Post a Comment