Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Checkout 51 – It Works!

I’ll admit it, I completely doubted that Checkout 51 would work.  Why would a company pay you with a check for buying certain items and uploading a copy of your receipt?  Well, I was wrong!  I received my first check from Checkout 51, here it is!


 
I joined Checkout 51 back in August, so it took me about 3 months to get to the $20 threshold to request the check.  Once the request was complete, the check came in 7 days!  The money I earned was from mostly buying the fresh fruits and vegetables, yogurt, and some other dairy items that the rebates were available on the app.

How does Checkout 51 work?  It’s really quite simple.

 

    Download the app on your smart phone (or you can do this online)

2.       Every Thursday at midnight, new rebates load to your account.

3.       Purchase these items at any store!  (Most of mine were from Aldi’s).

4.       Upload your receipt and indicate the rebates you are using.

5.       Normally within a couple of hours your rebates get credited to your account.

6.       You must load your receipt by 11:59 am the following Wednesday when the new deals load.

7.       Once your account reaches $20, you can request a check.


It is really that easy!  You do not have to shop at certain stores, anyone works.  Rebates that I have redeemed have been for bananas, apples, oranges, pumpkins, tomatoes, milk, salad mixes, yogurt plus more!  There are some name brand items that are always available in my area.  I normally claim between $1-$2 each week with my app!

 
I’m a believer and now I am patiently waiting for the new rebates to load tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I came across your website and really enjoyed reading through it. I wanted to see if you were open to guest contributions? I currently work for Modernize.com and we're looking to contribute to websites and blogs that write about home improvement, budget living, & green living.

    Here are a couple examples of recent articles our writers have written:

    http://modernize.com/home-ideas/3567/ways-conserve-energy
    http://modernize.com/home-ideas/3739/low-cost-ways-insulate-windows-doors

    Let me know if you have a topic in mind and we can get started right away.

    Thanks,

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete