Monday, August 2, 2010

Cellfire & Giant Eagle

If you were not aware, Giant Eagle now participates with Cellfire. At Cellfire you can register your Giant Eagle Advantage card and load electronic coupons onto your card. The coupons at this time are limited however there are some on the site. I normally load all available coupons onto my card just in case! I just had my first experience using this service. Once the cashier totals your order, the Cellfire coupons are automatically deducted. I had a $0.75 off coupon for Multigrain Cheerios that I was able to use, which in fact made my cereal purchase an even better deal!


Multigrain Cheerios – 4 for $10 ($2.50)
Cellfire Coupon - $0.75
Mfg Coupon - $1/2 GM Cereals
Final price for one box was - $1.25!

Electronic coupons are also available online from Shortcuts! So my advice is, “load them all up”!

No comments:

Post a Comment