Saturday, September 11, 2010

Diaper Study

I'm in a diaper study!  So a few months ago I read about this company, Arquest, which frequently does diaper studies.  I called the number and left a message that I had a son in size 4.  Well 2 weeks ago, I got a call back, that I was in the size 4 study!

Yesterday I got my package in the mail with a pack of 20 Huggies diapers to try.  Starting today, I have to use th diapers and record any leaks.  I then have a survey to do over the phone on September 16th.  Once the survey is complete, they will send me a check for $10!

Not bad, I will get a free pack of diapers and $10 for something I already do everyday!

Here are some links to some other bloggers who have done this here and here!

I do not think it would hurt if you want to try to call the below numbers and leave a message with your name, phone number, gender, diaper size, and weight and perhaps you will get called when a study becomes available!

1-888-DIAPER2
ext 634 for boys
ext 646 or 633 for girls

No comments:

Post a Comment