Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 28, 2011


Wow - that was a whirlwind weekend.  We were busy constantly with places to go, people to see, and things to do!  Luckily I have two more days off of work, so I can rest and relax.  I did manage to get in a few naps this weekend.  I love an afternoon nap on the couch!  I actually look forward to the days I know I will be able to sneak one in!  An hour is all I need to recharge my batteries! 

It's my birthday on Tuesday and I will be the big 34!  Yikes, where does the time go, I haven't a clue.  My baby is also turning 3 next weekend!  I have held off long enough, his "big boy" bed is being delivered on Friday.  This should be an adventure, not sure if he will stay put, he is our wild child! 

Hope you have a great week!

Monday - Creamy Turkey Rice Soup
Tuesday - Out for Dinner & Ice Cream for my Birthday
Wednesday - Dijon Baked Chicken Thighs (new recipe, I'll post later in the week)
Thursday - Sloppy Jo's and Baked Potatoes
Friday - Pizza Night!
Saturday -Date Night
Sunday - My Son's 3rd Birthday!

This post is linked at MPM at I'm and Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment