Sunday, December 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of December 26, 2011


So I have been off my menu planning for most of December.  Things has been really chaotic and we have a lot of (good) things happening!  But I found out, when you don't plan, you regret it with way too many nights of "let's run out and get something"!  So I am starting the final week of 2011 right and planning my menu.  We had an easy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day since we did not host either.  So we had the pleasure at eating at others' houses and not having to cook or clean up!  So this week I am off of work, so I have no excuses, I must cook!

Monday - Turkey Roast and Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday - Beef Enchilada Pie
Wednesday - Mom's Girls Night Out!
Thursday - Pizza Night!
Friday - Beef Stroganoff
Saturday - Celebrating the New Year with Friends!
Sunday - Crock Pot Roasted Chicken

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Taking 10 minutes to plan your menu each week will guarantee to save you time, money, and sanity during the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment