Monday, March 11, 2013

Be Thankful For Monday



On my drive to work this morning, it was dark (thanks time change), rainy, and windy.  But instead of complaining, I thought the better thing to do would to be thankful for the wonderful weekend we had.  It was sunny and reached the mid 60's on Sunday.  We were able to open the windows and let the fresh air into our house, the kids played outside and met some new friends, the baby got her first touches of grass, we all soaked up some much needed Vitamin D, my husband washed and waxed the cars, we took 2 family walks (3 kids and 2 dogs in tow), my 7 year old got to ride his new bike he got for his birthday (and his little brother got to ride his "new" hand me down bike), grilled out chicken and potatoes, and ended the weekend with being able to cut the boys hair outside instead of getting hair all over the bathroom!  We are so blessed and there are so many things to be thankful for in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment