Saturday, December 19, 2015
Other Gifts For Kids
Do you struggle during the holiday season to buy the gifts your kids truly want?
Is your house already "overrun" with "stuff" and you struggle to add more "stuff" to your house?
Do you have friends and family ask what to get your kids and you cannot give a good answer?
Have you considered gifts that aren't necessarily wrapped under the tree yet provide your kids with a fun or educational experience in the coming year?
Here is a list of gifts that your children may appreciate (or parents) more than the wrapped ones under the tree. I've provided links that are local to my area (Cleveland, OH), but free feel to research similar ideas in the area you live.
1. A local zoo membership.
2. A children's museum membership or history museum membership.
3. A local botanical gardens membership or science center membership.
4. A donation to a college fund. Even if you cannot contribute a lot, if you have one open for your kids others can donate.
5. A membership to a local recreation center.
6. A book of the month club.
7. If you know of an upcoming trip, perhaps offer to buy theme park tickets, airline tickets, etc.
8. Kiwi Crate - delivers a creative learning box every month.
9. Local events tickets - sporting events, Circus, theater performance, etc.
10. Free night of babysitting.
What other creative ideas do you have?