Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mother's out there, I am wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.  My boys are my whole world and I cannot imagine life without them.  They make me laugh when I am sad, hug me when I need a hug, wake me up in the middle of the night when I would rather be sleeping, worry about them like crazy when they are sick, but most of all love me no matter what because I am their "Mama".

I thank God everyday for these most precious gifts.  I know there are days I would rather be something else than Mom, but in the end, I never want to be anywhere else but at home with my boys!  They grow up way to fast and sometimes I would like to freeze time, but then the next day something new and exicting happens with them.

When you have kids, you get to be a kid again.  You get to experience everything else through your children's eyes.  Who knew that I would be excited about going to the playground, the zoo, or to the Mall for lunch!  I see how much the little things matter to them and in the end they just want to spend time with Mom and I LOVE to spend time with them and sometimes wish other responsibilities don't get in the way of this precious time.

I pray for women who desperately want to share in the journey of motherhood, that the Lord may bless you with a child of your own.  Children are the most precious gift from God and I believe that everyone who wants to be a Mom should be able to be Mom!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful sentiment! That truely captures the beauty of being a mom. Children are absolutely awe-inspiring. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete