I love being a Purex Insider! Recently I got to try Purex Complete Crystals Softener and am hosting a giveaway until Midnight, March 13th! Not only do I love Purex products but being an Insider has its perks. Just the other day I got a large package delivery. When I saw it was from Purex I was excited. When I opened it I found a full size bottle of Purex Complete with Zout! Unfortunately for me, I got to try it out right away when I had a sick child!
Wow I was impressed, it got out all the stains and left clothes and sheets smelling fresh! I am HIGHLY IMPRESSED with Purex Complete with Zout! If you are not familar with this product let me share some facts about it!
- Purex Complete with Zout combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout stain remover.
- Enzyme #1 - Protease: Works against protein based stains such as grass and blood.
- Enzyme #2 - Amylase: Works against starchy stains such as tomato sauce and chocolate.
- Enzyme #3 - Mannanase: Works against guar which is found in ice cream, barbecue sauce and salad dressing.
- Will work in both tradional and HE washers.
- Available in 2 fragrances, Fresh Morning Burst and Free and Clear.
- For normal wash loads, use it just as you would normal detergent.
- For really tough stains, pour a little detergent directly on stain and rub into fabric. Let sit for 5 minutes before putting it into the washer.
Be sure to check your Red Plum coupons from 3/13, you should find a $1 off Purex detergent and $2 off Purex Complete Crystals Softener (plus their are some great deals at Walgreens and & Rite Aid this week)!
Make sure to check back soon at Spend Less 2 Save More for a giveaway of a FREE full sized bottle just like I received!