Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This is the Day I Married My Best Friend!


Nine years ago today, I married my best friend, the love of my life!  We have known each other for over 16 years, time sure flies when you are spending your days with an amazing man.  Who knew when we met when we were 17 & 18 working at a grocery store, that things would turn out the way they have!

Since we were married, we have owned 3 homes, have 2 dogs, and now have 2 wonderful sons.  My husband and I both completed grad school after we were married, and now my husband stays home full-time with our boys.

He is also supportive of me and my choices as am I with his.  We have a wonderful relationship which allows us to share our feeling with each other openly, we have no boundaries. 

I only hope that the foundation that we have built will support many more years of happiness and bliss!

1 comment: