Friday, September 23, 2011

Baked Cinnamon Apples

So after picking 27# of apples and making applesauce, I am continuing on my mission this week of being a Domestic Diva!  I prepared Apple Pie Filling for the Freezer for 2 pies (Thanks, 5 Dollar Dinners)!  I decided to do a twist on that recipe and make some Baked Cinnamon Apples for the freezer to pull out for the holidays.  Here is my recipe.
Ingredients:
8 apples, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1 Tbsp butter (I used this LOL Cinnamon Sugar spread I got for FREE)

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together and store in a zipper freezer bag. When ready to cook, pour mixture into a baking pan and cook at 350 for 30 minutes! Hot, delicious Cinnamon Apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment