Monday, March 26, 2012

Change is Coming…

I apologize for being MIA. Life has been crazy busy for us lately. I’ve been busy at work, my husband has taken on a new part-time job, my oldest is active in Karate, and my youngest (now 3) has become a very energetic, independent child! Something had to give to continue to focus on our family first, which is what is most important in life anyways! 

Another event that has left me with less energy than normal is the exciting news that we are expecting our 3rd child! We are so excited and cannot wait for this new arrival this summer. It has been awhile since we have had a baby in our house and I cannot wait to hold and snuggle with a newborn! We’ve been out of diapers for a while now, thanks to the easy, early potty training of #2. So it will be strange to get back into the diaper mode of life, but I am ready and well stocked on diapers thanks to all the recent diaper deals!

We are also taking a family “Spring Break Beach Vacation on a Budget”, which I hope to share with all of you once we return. My 6 year old says I get to rest by the pool, while they play. I hope that comes true!

I hope life is treating you fairly lately and you are enjoying your time with your family. No matter what life throws at you, know your priorities and stick to them. Don’t ever sway from your values and stay strong in your faith. This will be you’re rock in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment