Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let Your Kids Take the Pictures!

I just read this great article on Life as Mom on How to Improve Your Family Photos.  The first guideline that is presented is to teach your kids how to take photos! I know as a Mom (and a bit of a control freak) I often think my kids are too young or can’t handle this task. But we do not need perfection! My 6 year old loves to take pictures and we have a great camera that is easy for him to use! He was able to get some great shots of my husband and I at Disney with some of the characters. Now we have some great memories too! I am sure to hand over the camera to him when we head to the beach. He will capture some great shots for us!

See what my 6 year old took of us at Disney, pretty good uh?  Note:  Ignore my bad hair day, we had spent 12 hours the previous day at The Magic Kingdom and we had to be at breakfast the next morning at Chef Mickey's at 9:30, so no time to shower before leaving!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea and your 6 year old took a fantastic picture.

    ReplyDelete