1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp seasoning salt
2 eggs, beaten
¼ cup flour
2 cups Italian bread crumbs
1 can of cream of chicken soup
½ cup milk
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Rinse pork chops and pat dry. Season both sides with garlic powder and seasoning salt.
3. Place flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
4. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
5. Coat pork chops in flour, then eggs, and finally bread crumbs. Fry on both sides until brown (about 5 minutes per side)
6. Transfer pork chops to a 9x13 baking dish and cover with foil.
7. Cook in oven for 60 minutes.
8. Combine soup and milk.
9. Pour soup mixture over pork chops and re-cover with foil. Cook an additional 30 minutes.