Sunday, April 28, 2013

Countdown to the Beach!


Yes we are going to the beach this summer!  My boys are so excited, so am I.  I am a beach girl, always have been always will be.  For me the word "vacation" means to me is spending a week with my toes in the sand soaking up the sun! 

My boys get so excited and they love to do a countdown before a vacation.  This also helsp my husband and I from being asked the constant question, "When do we leave for the beach?"

This year, my four-year helped cut out pictures and glued them onto our countdown chart.  My seven year old wrote the numbers one through 44 on small pieces of scrap paper.  I then taped the numbers on our countdown chart.  Every morning we pull a number off and are one day closer to when we "leave for the beach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment