Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spinach Mushroom Omlet


The picture doesn't make it look very appealing, but if you love spinach and mushrooms, this one is for you!  I enjoyed this for dinner one night when we were having a "help yourself night".  No one in my family would eat this anyways, except me!

Ingredients:
2 eggs, beaten together
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 cup fresh spinach
salt and pepper

Directions:
Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.  Sauté mushrooms until tender.  Add spinach and cook down.  Pour eggs directly over the spinach and mushrooms.  Once cooked on one side, flip entire omelet and continue to cook until eggs are fully  cooked!  Salt and pepper to taste.  Enjoy!

I didn't add cheese, but I am sure it would be a great addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment