Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clear Out The Clutter Challenge - Coat Closets!

So I am joing with Money Saving Mom and her Clear Out the Clutter Challenge!  Today I tackled my 2 coat closests.  Below you can see the before and after pictures of the coat closet in the mud room (thats not used as a coat closet).  Not bad and now all of my son's games are in one place for him!


Above the the "after" picture of my hallway coat closet, I forgot to take a "before" one.  I was able to get the winter coats washed and put away for another year, so it better not snow anymore.  I also used this handy hanging shoe organizer for all of the hats, gloves, and scarves!  I collected a lot of items to give away or hold for a garage sale!  We have been in our house for 2 1/2 years now and I really never pull everything out of both closets before and did a reorganization, so this was a great exercise.  Next weekend I will be working on the two linen closets upstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment