Sunday, April 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 18, 2011


I cannot believe it is Easter Week!  Even though Easter is late this year, it still feels like it came too fast.  I am praying for lovely weather for such a blessed holiday.  May the true spirit of the Easter season be in your hearts.

Monday - Grilled Marinated Chicken and Easy Seasoned Potatoes
Tuesday - Skillet Lasagna
Wednesday - Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
Thursday - Grilled Pork Kebabs with a Cucumber Sauce
Friday - Tilapia and mac and cheese
Saturday - Eat Out
Sunday - Easter at my sister's house

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. Here from Organizing Junkie, and I'm printing out the recipe for your skillet lasagna. It looks great! I admire your monthly budget and your boldness in posting it to stay accountable. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete