Friday, March 26, 2010

Diapers, Diapers, and MORE Diapers!


So this week was every bargain hunters dream when it comes to diapers.  I got ALL the deals so I am stocked up for awhile.  There is still time, the Rite Aid, CVS, and Walgreens Deals last through Saturday the 27th!  And I must say that I was impressed, every store had stock!  Here is what I got:

Giant Eagle (sorry, ended Wednesday):
2 Pampers Cruisers @ $8.99 each
Used 2 - $2 off coupons
Got a $4 Catalina wyb 2
Final Price = $4.99 per pack

Walgreens:
3 Huggies Little Movers @ $8.99 each
Used 3 - $3 off printables
Got $5 RR wyb 3
Final Price = $4.32 per pack

CVS:
3 Pampers Cruisers @ $8.97 each
Used 3 - $2 off Pampers
Used $2 off a $10 Baby Purchase (printed at the scanner)
Got $3 in ECB's for each pack (total of $9)
Final Price = $3.30 per pack

Rite Aid:
1 Pull-ups @ $8.99
Used 1 - $1.50 off
Submitted for $1 SCR
Final Price = $6.49

1 Little Swimmers @ $6.99
Used 1 - $3 Huggies Printable
Submitted for $1 SCR
Final Price = $2.99!

So without tax I spent a little over $42 in diapers this week which will last me a LONG time.  Plus the fact that I only normally use Pampers or Huggies so this is right up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment