Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kid's Resale Shops


I consider myself lucky, I have two boys ages 5 and 2 both born during the winter season.  What this means to me, is that boy #2 gets all the "hand me downs".  When he needs "new" clothes I just go down to the basement and bring up the next size from our bins of clothes.  I never need to buy him anything, except socks!  Sometimes I feel guilty, but then again I get to use all my clothes twice and it a great budget saver!

Now for my oldest son, I need to shop for him and one way I like to shop is at resale shops.  We have a wonderful one in the city where I live in which I frequent every couple of months.  Now granted, I do not believe you purchase your child's entire wardrobe at a resale shop, what I do believe is that you can pick up a couple pieces to add to his closet.

Well today I stopped into browse, and I found 3 really nice items.  One of which (the blue polo) still had the original Old Navy tags, BINGO!  I ended up spending $12.55 for a pair of dress pants and two polo shirts.  Now that is what I call a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment