Welcome to another week of Sunday Funday! My family is out to find adventures every week at local places in our area. I will be featuring a trip we took each Sunday. We live in the Cleveland, Ohio area so most of the locations will be in this area, unless we get adventurous and travel further! If you ever visited the place that is highlighted, let me know you experience in the comments!
Location:The Jump Yard
13700 York Road
North Royalton, OH 44133
Admission:Children under 30” and parents always FREE
Children 30”-35” - $8 weekday / $10 weekend
Children 36” and over - $10 weekday / $12 weekend
Yard Card! – 10 visits *anytime *no expiration - $80 (up to $40 in savings!)
Accessibility:Free parking is available and it is a short walk to the door.
Once a month, The Jump Yard hosts a Sensory Night which is closed to the public but open to families with special needs.
Hours of Operation:Monday & Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday thru Friday – 4 pm until 8 pm
Saturday – 10 am until 8 pm
Sunday – 11 am until 6 pm
*Hours are subject to change; check the website for the weekly Open Play schedule!
Atmosphere:Large inflatables to jump on plus a Toddler play area for the smaller guests. There are tables for the parents as well as private rooms for parties.
About:Striving to be a community leader of indoor entertainment, healthy lifestyle activities and fun for all age groups, we offer an exciting blend of attractions, including:
- a variety of unique and exciting inflatable play structures
- an infant/toddler area for kids 3 years and under
- a parent lounge, including complimentary WiFi and flat screen TVs
- a concession stand featuring delicious treats and healthy snacks
1. Everything – my kids love to jump and slide on inflatables, this is their type of paradise!
My Favorites:1. Parents are free and can go on slides/inflatables with their kids.
2. Large open area where you can view your children on different inflatables at the same time.
3. Great for different age groups, my 5 year old 2 year old can both enjoy themselves.
Time Commitment:We normally spend about 2 hours at The Jump Yard. Sooner or later the kids have to tire out!