Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of October 24, 2011


So I've been MIA for a week, sorry about that.  Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.  Life just sometimes gets busy and other things need to take a back seat!  On the other hand, I had a wonderful night out with a dear best friend this weekend and we went and saw Footloose.  I had serious doubts about this movie, because I loved the first one so much.  Well, I LOVED this one too.  I honestly cannot say which one I like better.  I would go see this movie again.  Such a great, cheer you up kind of movie, I think I had a smile on my face the whole time in the theater.  I would recommend checking it out!

I will have a giveaway coming up this week compliments of Purex Insiders, so stay tuned!  Here is what is on the menu this week!

Monday -Chili and Cornbread
Tuesday - Ham and Potato Soup
Wednesday - Sharon's Macaroni Casserole
Thursday - Beef Enchilada Pie
Friday - Grilled Cheese and French Fries
Saturday - Eat Out
Sunday - City Chicken and Mashed Potatoes

This post is linked at MPM on I'm and Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment