Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of October 31, 2011


Happy Halloween!  My kids are geared up and ready to go trick-or-treating.  We will have a Rex from Toy Story 3 and Thomas the Train roaming our neighborhood in search of sweet goodies!  I personally have my favorites and secretly search my boys' bags for these goodies which include Laffy Taffy, Nerds, anything gummy, and Kit Kats!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter my Renuzit Fresh Accents Giveaway!

Monday - Pizza and Wings
Tuesday - Meatloaf with Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
Wednesday - Chicken and Tortilla Enchilada Bake
Thursday - Ham and Potato Soup - trying again, we did not get to make this last week!
Friday - Eat Out
Saturday - Date Night
Sunday - Turkey Roast and Mashed Potatoes

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. i bookmarked the potato soup recipe.may try it in the crockpot!
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan/Question of the week
    I would love if you stopped by to check it out
    Enjoy your week:)

    ReplyDelete