Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals


I am making a real, conscious effort to set goals in 2014 and stick to them.  The best way I can think of is to hold myself accountable on a monthly basis.  Be sure to check back in the first of every month to see my progress as well as link up your progress. 

1.  Relationship with God - Do one activity a month to strength my relationship with God (going to mass on Sunday does not count).
2.  Relationship with my Husband - Go on one date night a month with my husband.  Plan an overnight trip of at least 2 nights away to take in 2014
3.  Family Time - Do one activity as a family once a month.  Take one family vacation and one long weekend getaway in 2014.
4.  Relationships with my Kids - Do a one-on-one activity with each child each month (3 a month).
5.  Declutter - sell at least 5 items per month.
6.  Debt - Pay off Debt #1 and reduce Debt #2 by 50%
7.  Me Time - Say "no" to one extra commitment a month.  Do an only me or "girls night" activity once a month.
8.  Budget Buster - Keep library fines to under $5 for the entire year (this is so hard for me).
9.  Work/Life Balance - Friday at 5 pm - until Monday at 8 am - do not check work e-mails (I am off the clock).
10.  Have an online business (this idea has been in my head for over a year) fully functioning by the end of 2014.  I need to take one giant step every month to achieve this goal!

What are your goals in 2014?  Feel free to leave a comment or link up!

Good Luck!



2 comments:

  1. That is right. Breaking the goals into smaller monthly, and daily tasks is very important. Let see how we keep on the track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals are basically the same as yours. Did get that credit card paid off and never again there. I do need to figure out a better working schedule since I work from home. Great post.

    ReplyDelete