Friday, August 21, 2009

Five Ways to Save Money on Friday



Its Friday, that means, 5 more ways to save money:


1. Use EBATES! Ok I was skeptical at first, but I got $11.77 deposited in my Paypal account yesterday. When you sign up you get $5, then anytime you shop online go to EBATES first and you earn a percentage of your purchase in your EBATES account. Then EBATES pays quarterly to your Paypal account or sends you a check! Go here to sign up and tell them khess02@yahoo.com referred you!

2. When a recipe calls for 1/2 an onion, cut the whole onion up and freeze the unused portion. How many onions do you waste by putting half back in the fridge? When you make something in the crock pot, throw in your frozen onions!
3. Use credit cards to your advantage if you can pay them off every month. My 3rd favorite credit card is my Giant Eagle Card. I earn an extra 4 cents in fuel perks for every $50 charged to it!
4. If you use Pampers, sign up for the Gifts to Grow program and redeem you codes on line. I have earned a photo calendar, on-line prints, and even a coupon for a free pack of diapers.
5. Grow your own garden. I just picked my first tomato today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment