Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where to Get Target Coupons

A reader recently left a comment on where to get Target Coupons, so I prepared a list of my sources of Target Coupons. Remember, at Target you can STACK a manufacturer’s coupon with a Target Coupon:

1. I have a Target Visa that I use at Target all the time. I get coupon books sent to my home address every 1-2 months. The booklets are usually targeted to items I normally buy, baby items, cleaning products, paper products, etc.

2. In the Smart Source or Red Plum inserts, some of the coupons will be specific for Target only, they will have the Target Logo on them. Today in the Red Plum insert there are Target Coupons for Tide and Bounty.

3. Internet printable sources: Organic Grocery Deals, Hot Coupon World,.

No comments:

Post a Comment