- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- pinch of salt
Ingredients for the crisps:
- 8 small pita rounds (5" in diameter)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- pinch of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375. Wrap cucumbers in paper towels to remove excess moisture.
2. Stir together all ingredients for the dip and refrigerate in a airtight container.
3. Split each pita horizontally and then cut into quarters. Toss pitas with other ingredients in large ziploc bag. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and spread pitas. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown!