Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday – Week of 11/29/10

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week and I hope you all did too! Luckily the boys came down with colds and fevers early in the week and were all better to be able to enjoy dinner with family on Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful celebration at my sister’s house and all the kids had a great time playing with each other as usual. On Friday, my oldest son and I had a date afternoon and went to see “Tangled”, great movie and I highly recommend it. We got to enjoy popcorn and each other’s company which made the day extra special! Hey it starts Birthday Week around here and I am so excited for the festivities!

Monday – It’s My Birthday and I am picking our dining location!

Tuesday – Orange Crock Pot Chicken (courtesy of A Few Shortcuts!)

Wednesday – Skillet Lasagna (recipe to follow)

Thursday – Breakfast for Dinner – French Toast & Sausage

Friday – Chicken Breast Divine

Saturday – My Son’s 4th Birthday Party (I’ll share the party plan & menu with you later in the week!)

Sunday – Turkey Roast


This post is linked at MPM on I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy the couple of nights off from cooking! I am excited to see that orange chicken recipe!!

    ReplyDelete