Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of August 1, 2011


I had to take a double-look at the calendar, August 1st?  How did that happen?  In 23 days my oldest will be starting kindergarten.  He is very excited, so am I, just a little nervous about the whole school bus thing.  But he insists on riding the bus, so I will oblige and swallow my pride and put him on that bus!  Then I will wave goodbye and watch the bus drive away with my baby, and then... Yes I know I will be balling my eyes out!  Okay, I totally went off on a tangent there!

It's summer, it's hot, we are still grilling!  I actually picked up 2 roasts this past weekend because they were BOGO at Giant Eagle and I could not pass that up!  I am kind of excited to make one in the crock pot once the weather cools down!

Alright then, here is what is on the calendar for this week!

Monday - Simple Bean Tostadas
Tuesday - Pizza Party at the Rec for the end of T-Ball!
Wednesday - Beefy Zucchini (fresh from the garden, of course!)
Thursday - Steaks and Easy Seasoned Potatoes (I put these in a foil pan on the grill)
Friday - Hamburgers
Saturday - Eat Out
Sunday - Family Picnic

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment