Sunday, July 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of July 25, 2011


All I can say is HOT HOT HOT!  I sure hope we can take another week of all grilling, because it has just been too hot to cook in the house!  It getting to the point where all we want to do is go out and eat!  Luckily I scored a few good Groupons this past week, just in case, the Menu Plan goes by the wayside!  So this is what we are planning, here's to sticking to the plan!  I also picked quite a few zucchinis from the garden, if you didn't guess by my menu!

Monday - Chicken Caesar Wraps and Zucchini Bread
Tuesday - Hamburgers and Twice Baked-Grilled Potatoes
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Thursday - Summer Layered Chicken Salad
Friday - Eat Out
Saturday - Family Wedding
Sunday - Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. sausage stuffed zucchinni looks awesome!\im bookmarking it and adding it to my Recipe's I'd Love To Try Post
    I'd love if you visited my blog and checked out my Menu Plan/Pantry Challenge Update!
    Have a great week!
    From Cristin To Mommy

    ReplyDelete