Thursday, February 13, 2014
Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
These are fast, easy, and were a hit in my house! Great for a quick breakfast or snack on the run.
2 cups Quick Oats
1 1/2 cup Crisp Rice Cereal
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Line a 8x8 pan with aluminum foil.
2. In large bowl combine Quick Oats and Crisp Rice Cereal.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and Vanilla. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds and mix well.
4. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal and combine.
5. Press mixture into foil-lined pan. Allow to cool for 1 hour and then cut into bars.