Friday, February 14, 2014
BBQ Chicken Pizza
This is a super easy, super quick weeknight meal for us! The kids and I love it.
1 refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (ours is Sweet Baby Rays)
2 chicken breasts
1/2 red onion, sliced thin
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cut chicken into chunks and sauté in pan in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Roll pizza crust out on pan and then bake according to package directions.
4. Toss chicken in BBQ sauce and spread on baked crust.
5. Top the chicken with the sliced onion and cheese.
6. Bake again according to package directions.