Friday, February 14, 2014

BBQ Chicken Pizza


This is a super easy, super quick weeknight meal for us!  The kids and I love it.

Ingredients:
1 refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (ours is Sweet Baby Rays)
2 chicken breasts
1/2 red onion, sliced thin
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
1.  Cut chicken into chunks and sauté in pan in olive oil.  Season with salt and pepper.
2.  Spray cooking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3.  Roll pizza crust out on pan and then bake according to package directions.
4.  Toss chicken in BBQ sauce and spread on baked crust.
5.  Top the chicken with the sliced onion and cheese.
6.  Bake again according to package directions.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE to try this! I am obsessed with buffalo chicken, I mean, I've had it at least 4 times in the past week. It's rather ridiculous haha. So this is a must try for me!! Thanks so much for linking up at the MaMade Blog Hop! Don't forget to stop back and link up again next week and see if you've been featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting BBQ sauce on a pizza sounds strange to me but with red onions and chicken it sounds delicious! Can't wait to try this. Thanks for linking up on my Just for Kids Party. Come back again!

    ReplyDelete