Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 31, 2011


So this past week we were struck with illness in our house.  A lot of coughing, sneezing, and runny noses!  One child ended up with bronchitis, and I am off to the doctor today for myself and youngest child.  We will see what we have!  The upside of being sick is that I lost 3 lbs and we were forced to eat at home all weekend!  My parents were also very gracious and brought over homemade Chicken Paprikash for us on Saturday night! 

I do not know how much cooking we will accomplish this upcoming week.  We will be trying to recover and we have a lot of things going on at my son's school for Catholic Schools Week.  Hopefully we will all be healed, because Wednesday is his first ever concert!  I cannot wait!

Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Steak Fajitas
Wednesday - Cheesy Potato Crock pot Soup (recipe to follow)
Thursday - Meatball Subs
Friday - Eat Out
Saturday - My Niece's Birthday Party
Sunday - Crock pot Roast

This post is liked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment