Friday, December 31, 2010

Some Small Goals for 2011


As we move into 2011, I have some "small" goals I would like to accomplish.  These are things I sometimes overlook but yet should be really easy to avoid!
  1. No more llibrary fines - OK the purpose is the library is free and yet I still forget to return things and then when I try to renew them, someone has a hold on it!
  2. Have an adult only dinner out at least one time per month!
  3. Do one special event with the kids once a month!
  4. Read one book a month!
  5. Count backwards from 10 to avoid becoming frustrated!
  6. Try one new "home" project per month!
  7. Don't be afraid to turn the TV OFF despite crying children!
  8. Be in bed by 10 pm Sunday - Thursday!
  9. No late fee or express payment fees because I forgot about a bill!
  10. Thank the Lord everyday for all that I He has given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment