Monday, December 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of December 27th

Wow - Christmas has come and gone and now we are left with a lot of mess and chaos at our house. 
These are 2 things I do not deal well with a all!  I like organization and I like a "normal" schedule.  I am off work all week, so there are a lot of little tasks I want to tackle in the house which include organizing some cabinets, cleaning up some old toys, and some deep cleaning.  With that being said, I think our menu plan is a "flexible" one this week.  So this is the "Subject to Change at any Moment Menu Plan" 

Monday - Salisbury Steak
Tuesday - Eat Out
Wednesday - Chicken Wraps
Thursday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Friday - New Years Eve and I haven't got a clue
Saturday - Eat Out
Sunday - Roast and Mashed Potatoes

...and then back to reality!

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely going to try that salisbury steak recipe! Thanks for sharing!

    http://blmerrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    Your pulled pork sandwich sounds so good. I wish I had it right now. Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a good salisbury steak recipe! I've bookmarked it to try.

    Happy New Year!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete