Sunday, December 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of December 20th!


Yeah - I'm late!  I cannot believe it is less than a week before Christmas!  I was able to use up a vacation day from work last Friday and sneak in some last minute shopping and then attend my son's Christmas party at school!  My parents are hosting Christmas Eve this year and I am hosting Christmas Day at my house with my husband's family.  Should be a fun week for the kids as we count down the days until Jesus's Birthday!

Monday - Breaded Pork Chops
Tuesday - City Chicken
Wednesday - Eat Out
Thursday - Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
Friday - Christmas Eve at my Parents' house
Saturday - Christmas Day and we are seving Turkey!
Sunday - Turkey Rice Soup

This post is linked at MPM at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious. It sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete